Thursday March 7th at 6:30pm – Yakima Regional Auditorium
ALL Coaches & Umpires (including Junior coaches) need to come to all future coach/umpire meetings.
All Meetings Start at 6:30pm
February 11 @ Jackson’s (48th & Tieton) ***EVERYONE who plans on volunteering must be present (coaches, umpires, board members, etc.) as we will be doing ID Badge Pictures***
March 5 @ Yakima Regional Auditorium
March 7 @ Yakima Regional Auditorium
March 19 @ Yakima Regional Auditorium
We just wanted to keep you up to date on when the upcoming board meetings were. So here is a list of those dates…
2013 YNLL Board Meetings
When: January 8th
Time: 7:00 pm
Where: Regional Hospital Auditorium
Subject: General Board Meeting
Check back for info on Summer League 2013.
Now that the season is over all Teams are playing in the “All City Classic Tournament”.
Due to yesterday’s weather and subsequent rain-outs we’ve done our best to keep up with game changes. Yakima & East Valley Brackets have been updated below. Please see other leagues websites for the most up to date information.
Rangers finished 2nd and are playing in Selah. Download the Schedule.
Braves finished 3rd and are playing in East Valley. View the Schedule.
Marlins finished 5th and are playing in Upper Valley.Download the Schedule.
Cubs finished 2nd and are playing in Selah. Download the Schedule
Yankees finished 3rd and are playing in East Valley. View the Schedule.
Mariners finished 4th and are playing in Yakima.REVISED SCHEDULE.
Nationals finished 5th and are playing in Yakima. REVISED SCHEDULE
Phillies finished 6th and are playing in Upper Valley. Download the Schedule.
The season is coming to a close and we’re getting ready for post season play.
Here is all the All-Star information that we have as of now.
2012 All-Star Tournament Dates & Location:
- 9/10 Year Old All- Star Tournament is June 29th – July 7th in Selah WA.
- 11/12 Year Old All-Star Tournament is July 7th – 14th in Selah WA.
Misc. All-Star Information
- Only Players who have received an all-star nomination during the season will be considered for an All-Star team.
- Coaches who’s team’s won their division will receive an automatic nomination but are not guaranteed to be the coach of an All-Star Team.
- The All-Star Selection meeting is scheduled for June 14th @ 6pm for Majors & 7pm for Minors(location TBD). Only Board Members, Managers and Head Coaches are permitted to be in this meeting (3rd Coach and Parents are not allowed to attend).
- Parents of Kids selected to an All-Star team will not be notified until 6/15/12 per National Rules.
- Once notified of your child’s selection we will need to know that your child will be able to attend any and all games (one or more games missed will mean that child will not be on the team). Once the roster is set and submitted it cannot be changed.
- All-Star players will receive a hat and t-shirt (Jersey’s are property of YNLL and must be returned to the coaches at the end of the final All-Star Game)
Info Coming Soon
Here’s a great video put together by the WIAA on concussions in athletes.