The season is coming to a close and we’re getting ready for post season play.
Here is all the All-Star information that we have as of now.
2012 All-Star Tournament Dates & Location:
- 9/10 Year Old All- Star Tournament is June 29th – July 7th in Selah WA.
- 11/12 Year Old All-Star Tournament is July 7th – 14th in Selah WA.
Misc. All-Star Information
- Only Players who have received an all-star nomination during the season will be considered for an All-Star team.
- Coaches who’s team’s won their division will receive an automatic nomination but are not guaranteed to be the coach of an All-Star Team.
- The All-Star Selection meeting is scheduled for June 14th @ 6pm for Majors & 7pm for Minors(location TBD). Only Board Members, Managers and Head Coaches are permitted to be in this meeting (3rd Coach and Parents are not allowed to attend).
- Parents of Kids selected to an All-Star team will not be notified until 6/15/12 per National Rules.
- Once notified of your child’s selection we will need to know that your child will be able to attend any and all games (one or more games missed will mean that child will not be on the team). Once the roster is set and submitted it cannot be changed.
- All-Star players will receive a hat and t-shirt (Jersey’s are property of YNLL and must be returned to the coaches at the end of the final All-Star Game)